* Tubo: Binocular/Trinocular 35°, rotação 360°
* Ocular: Widefield, 10x/23mm
* Faixa de aumento: 0,75x - 5x
* Base: plana/ iluminada
* Iluminação: superior e transmitida halógena ou LED
Série SMZ 168
Versatile stereomicroscope solution for complex applications.
The SMZ-168 stereomicroscope provides a reliable, high quality stereomicroscope for instruction, research or routine use across a variety of industries and applications. The 6.7:1 zoom ratio provided by the high-quality Greenough zoom lens configuration gives high-definition stereoscopic images up to 50x; this can be increased up to 320x with a maximum possible working distance of 324mm through the addition of extra auxiliary lenses and eyepieces further increasing the versatility of the SMZ-168.
Optional accessories such as polarization and dark field microscopy attachments further increase the potential applications of the SMZ-168 stereomicroscope allowing it to meet most requirements or allowing you to upgrade your microscope at a later time further increasing the longevity of the SMZ-168. A wide range of bases and boom stands allow the SMZ-168 to fit seamlessly into your workflow. Addition of a Moticam microscopy camera to the SMZ-168 helps transform it into a powerful inspection and documentation workstation. The SMZ-168 stereomicroscope provides a durable, versatile instrument for a wide range of applications and environments.
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Binocular/Trinocular head, 35º inclined, 360º rotating
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/23mm
- 6.7:1 Zoom ratio, WD=113mm
- Magnification range: 0.75X-5X
- Large working area base stand with head holder
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- Plain pole stand, halogen 12V/10W or LED 3W incident/transmitted illumination with intensity control stand