* Tubo: Binocular/Trinocular 45°, rotação 360°
* Ocular: Widefield, 10x/20mm
* Faixa de aumento: 0,75x - 4,5x
* Base: plana/ iluminada
* Iluminação: superior e transmitida halógena ou LED
Employing the Greenough stereoscopic optical system, the Motic SMZ-161 series stereomicroscopes enable a large-scale zoom ratio with the clearest distortion-free image and high depth of field. SMZ-161 offers a high zoom ratio of 6:1 and a standard working distance of 110mm providing a powerful tool for daily use or training in a wide range of potential applications; addition of auxiliary lenses allows for a total magnification range of up to 180X. Lighting options including LED or halogen incident and transmitted illumination, fibre optic lighting, and various ring lights and other accessories allow customization of the SMZ-161 stereomicroscope to meet your requirements.
The SMZ-161 displays sharp, three-dimensional images and wide field of view. Designed with the ideal eye point of 367mm and a comfortable viewing angle of 45°, the SMZ-161 enables prolonged hours of viewing without discomfort felt by the neck and shoulders. Additional accessories such as an array of boom stands and articulating arm stands mean the SMZ-161 can comform to your workflow workflow as needed. The SMZ-161 provides a flexible, powerful stereomicroscope for a large range of applications and requirements.
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Binocular/Trinocular head, 45º inclined, 360º rotating
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/20mm
- 6:1 Zoom ratio, WD=110mm
- Magnification range: 0.75X-4.5X
- Plain pole stand, halogen, or LED compact incident/transmitted stand
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment